Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Elite singles

I canceled Silver Singles (apparently owned by Elite Singles) the day before the automatic renewal, but it renewed anyway (!) The screen on my account page offers me the option to reactivate but not to cancel (!) 

I called customer service on Monday and they were closed due to unforseen circumstances (!) Today I spent over an hour on hold and finally gave up. I chose the call back option and I got a call after about 20 minutes. 

Turns out, you have to cancel 24 hours before the renewal date I don't know exactly how that is calculated, since the "date" IS 24 hours, but I clearly missed that window. And they give no refunds on subscriptions. 

So my chat with the condescending Nick in customer service (not to mention the hour on hold) was a complete waste of my time. What a scam! 

Now I have this crap site for another 3 months. I'm still planning to focus on trying to meet someone IRL during the spring and summer months because I have given online dating a very good shot and it is just not working out for me...




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home