Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 15, 2022

Winning!

In one week, everything has turned around...

I saw a house, made an offer on it, and it was accepted! Closing is on June 15th - I will officially be a two-state real estate mogul! Wow! Just in time for my current apt lease to end. And this house is close to perfect - tiny, 2 bedrooms, all on one floor. 

The only downside is the huge yard - it's an 8600 square foot lot. Ugh. I spoke to the neighbor and she said she just got a ride-on mower. Yucky. I was definitely trying to avoid that. But plenty of room for both a cute doggie (should I decide to bring him here from NY) and chickens! And it has a fruit tree on the lot, so that's a bonus. The only other tree is an evergreen, so there shouldn't be tons of yard waste to deal with. And there's a little paved area in the back yard that is just begging for a fire pit.

I'm chatting with a new guy who seems a little promising (probably not my soul mate, but that's okay). We're having lunch this weekend.*

And I found a cat on Craigslist, so I'm meeting him this weekend too.*

The Universe decided to offer me some balance after a few very rough weeks. Whoot!

*UPDATE: Neither the guy nor the cat worked out, but they both made me feel better at a time I was down, so I thank the Universe for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home