Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Really?

Seriously, how am I supposed to respond to this? I've been chatting with this guy for months. He's never asked me on a date. And now he's like "Oh well, I guess I'm stuck with just you." What an unflattering way to approach a woman who's been nothing but pleasant to you.


I had a very similar experience in NY, where I chatted with a guy for awhile and we planned a date that never happened (I can't remember why) and then he said something very much like this - you're the only person I've heard from. It's the "only." Like, one is plenty if it's the right person. Not that I thought the guy in NY was the right person, or this guy either. But I would never say something dismissive like this to anyone. It's rude in general, but frankly, rather crushing in this situation. 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home