Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 04, 2022

Local law enforcement experience

I got stopped today for speeding. It's a bit of a speed trap to be fair - on the way into downtown the speed is reduced well before you get into the downtown area. I honestly didn't think I was speeding (I wasn't really paying attention to my speed either). 

The (young male) cop was SUPER nice about it, though he stuck his face way too close to mine (for covid reasons, nothing else). He let me off with a verbal warning, which was especially generous considering I didn't have an updated copy of my insurance card either. 

I am quite surprised that he did not inform me that I need to change my license and registration within 6 months of relocating here, according to ND state law...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home