Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Are we having fun yet?

In one of the many articles I read about online dating, I saw the advice to women to never mention anything do with sex because the men will swarm you if you do.  

Since I'm on my way out the door, so to speak, I changed my profile to read: "I'm a C cup, if you want to actually know anything else about me, message me." Just to see if anyone reads my profile. I only had a couple people comment on it, though others may have read it. 

I had one guy try to steer the message conversation to physical attraction. He blocked me after I explained that I feel more attracted to someone once we have a real connection. 

And this from a guy who had messaged me previously, before I took my profile down in April:








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home