Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Exhausting

Some days I feel optimistic, but most days, I feel discouraged. Conversations that go no where, endless fake accounts and scams.

Besides the occasional request for a hook-up, and the dick pic guy (who recently liked me again on the app, but how do you come back from that?), most of the men I've chatted with seem quite sincere.

However, now that I'm looking back, I can't think of a single one who expressed any real interest in me as a person. Lots of men have called me pretty. But everyone I've actually talked with has told me a LOT about themselves and discovered very little about me.

Are my standards too high? One friend told me, people are nervous - lots of people talk too much when they're nervous. And other friend said, they're trying to make a good impression. But now I feel like my quest is just to find someone who listens approximately half the time. Wow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home