Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Brush off

Needless to say, I never heard from this guy. I didn't really expect to, when he says on Tuesday that he'll reach out on Friday to make a plan - it sounded like a brush off and, it turns out, it was.


UPDATE: I messaged him "Classy" on Saturday afternoon and suddenly he's back, saying he got kicked off the app because his credit card was declined (!) and would I like to get lunch on Sunday. But I said no thanks, he just doesn't seem invested and I can't be bothered, plus I had plans on Sunday. Though later I had some regret about it - I'm trying to be less picky and judgemental, and this seemed like a good time to be more open, especially since this guy is actually educated. But he blocked me, or whatever people do on the app so I couldn't see his profile anymore, which tells you something. It doesn't feel like a great loss, it's just one more in a major run of disappointments...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home