Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Whoo boy

 Just got home from maybe the worst date ever. He showed up in a stained hoodie, jeans, and a ball cap. We were in the restaurant for 45 minutes. We had almost nothing to say to each other. He mostly talked about his cabin and deer hunting, and bit about his job driving a truck. He repeated himself repeatedly, either because he didn't know what else to say or he forgot he already said it (he's not the sharpest tool in the shed). He walked toward me as I was getting in my car after we left the restaurant - I think he was going to kiss me - after we had the most ridiculous meal in the history of meals together. Maybe I just need to get off this merry-go-round because this is past exhausting.

WAIT THERE'S MORE:



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home