Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Should I give him another chance?

Let me start by pointing out that, even after we talked on the phone for an hour, I still had to ask him out. Then he says he'll get back to me on Tuesday and I don't hear from him the rest of the week. Then he cancels our date THREE MINUTES before we are supposed to be meeting. He's going to have to come back VERY strong for me to think this is anything but a waste of my time.



UPDATE: I never heard from him again.

SECOND UPDATE: I did hear from him again, a few weeks later: he said he tried to get back with his ex (or she got back with him), but he's REALLY learned his lesson this time and he's ready to start over. I'll have dinner with the guy but, honestly, he is a mess and that is most definitely not what I'm looking for.



 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home