Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Minneapolis is growing on me

 Even though I complained about my Girl Trip, I have to say, my third visit to the Twin Cities as endeared it to me further. We stayed in a St Paul house with shops and restaurants within easy walking distance. We rode e-bikes around the Minneapolis lakes, and took a day trip to Duluth. We had some great food, much of it in restaurants with GF choices clearly marked on the menu.

Probably my favorite thing was how often people helped us with directions or advice without us even asking! While we were walking or biking, we often stopped to figure out where to go and someone almost always kindly and casually volunteered helpful suggestions. So different from Grand Forks and ND! I could get used to that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home