Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

High energy personality

 I was tabling at a conference today on campus...this was after a campus event yesterday evening, and I ran into someone from the College of Ed who attended both events. She asked me "where do you get your energy?" That's so interesting to me because I have thought, more than once, that ND seems a little low energy in general. I think my energy level partly comes growing up out west, where everyone is very hearty and active, as well as living on the east coast for so many years, where life is fast paced and you'll get run over (metaphorically and literally) if you don't keep up. I also think I'm just a high energy person, kind of "born this way," though of course, it's hard to tell what is nature and what is nuture.   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home