Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

My brain is trying to kill me

I want to trade in my brain for a new one! 

I had this great instruction session yesterday, the professor told me it was really helpful. But I'm all in my head about it today - I shouldn't have said this, I shouldn't said that. 

I also did a little internal professional development training at work today - it's a new thing we're trying, and I was the first one to do it! I worked really hard on it, and I thought it was really great (though I'm a bit taken aback at how little engagement I got from my colleagues - I built in so many opportunities to weigh in on the topic; half the room looked aggressively uninterested and contributed absolutely nothing the entire time). Now, I'm all in my head about it, fretting about what I should have done differently - I shouldn't have included this, I should have included that. 

Holy shit, it's like an infection, or a disease.😬

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home