Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 22, 2023

I'm running out of steam with people

 Everything is annoying today!

SP is so passive aggressive. Wow, now that I am noticing it, it's just heartbreaking. She sent out an email today about the Thurs morning horticultural society gardening with no mention of the BIG collaborative event on Tuesday (though they have been unsuccessfully recruiting for the Thurs group for 2 years, which is why Cindy asked Gro.UND to get involved). I sent an email about it and she just did her usual thing of acting confused and she is trying oh so hard to be helpful. (My previous exchange with her was how I MUST tell them where the biking group is ending in order for UPN to promote it. I am thoroughly sick of her thinking she gets to tell me what to do. Even better, when I tried to talk to a person across the table from me at lunch yesterday, during the planning workshop, her and RC, who were sitting on opposite sides of me, suddenly needed to have a very urgent and loud conversation. Afterwards, RC commented on how difficult it was for her to be sitting between 2 loud talking people...)

I am trying to organize folks to order some swag for the library and we met this morning. Even though I suggested it and did all the background research on the materials, MF sort of tried to take over the meeting and say what she thought we should do. This even though she is leaving this afternoon for the rest of the week and this needs to be done by the end of the week. 

We also had our APA team meeting where we were supposed to review our work for the past 2 weeks, but it was so awkward and no one was speaking up, and the whole meeting lasted about 25 minutes. At the end, we talked about the new person, KT, helping us with stuff for the next 2 weeks, and MD said KT could help me with Mod 4 and 5 - what? I need help with Mod 1, 2, and 3 - the things I'm doing right now, so weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home