Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Auspicious beginning

  I had the most marvelous beginning of my trip.

Of course I was late leaving, I pretty much expected to be. But the weather was amazing, the sky was putting on a show. I've taken innumerable photos of clouds over the years and I have never seen a cloud with a rainbow inside it. It was so beautiful! 

When I got to Fargo, I went to what I thought was a taco restaurant, but it turns out, it was just a taco stand. The owner was super nice I explained that I was concerned about gluten, and he recommended the tostadas, which were delicious (a little spicy for me but very good) and so cheap. 

Then I went to the gas station and it was 10 cents cheaper than it said on the map! I went inside to get a cup of water to make tea and the guy only charged me 75 cents, which was so nice. 

Then I stopped at a local liquor store to get a gift for Logan and the guy in there was super nice too. The store was beautiful and I found something perfect for Logan and I also bought some special grapefruit vodka which I'm super excited to have.

Then I had the most marvelous conversation with my favorite friend to talk to.

If the rest of the trip goes this well, it will be so smooth and wonderful.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home