Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2022

Annual Conference

 I am ridiculously tickled that the Texas Roadhouse annual conference, happening right now, is on a Disney property, Dolphins and Swans (or something like that). There are so many Texas Roadhouse people who, I'm sure, are having tremendous cognitive dissonance throughout the event. I wonder if some chose not to attend, since the Trumper knuckle draggers are canceling Disney.

Of course I could also use a free vacation in Florida right now. I can't help wondering if anybody notices my absence. There were some lovely wives I always saw at the conference. It's been 2 years since they had one, so the change is new to them. I really wonder if anybody is scratching their head right now at the switcho-chango that Larry pulled.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home