Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

John Kerry and the 2006 election

I feel a bit embarrassed for misunderstanding, along with most of America, that he was referring to GWB, not the soldiers. I get it now. But even though it was a minor verbal slip, I'm still annoyed that he gave the Repugs ammunition. Of course they're desperate enough to milk this for all it's worth. Though who knows what it's worth.

There are so many close races and the polls can be so wrong. Voter turnout will be so important, and it's impossible to know who will really be more successful with that effort. It's almost becoming too much for me - I can hardly stand to listen anymore, my nerves are stretched to the limit. I want to be optimistic so badly, but I was burned so badly in 2004, this time around, I hardly dare to hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home