Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 25, 2006

Welcome to suburbia

I can't believe this - a neighbor two doors away, who I've never met or spoken to, asked me not to walk on her lawn today, because it makes her dog go "crazy." I only walked up on her grass because the mail truck was coming, and there's no sidewalks in this sub-division. But more to the point, her dog always goes crazy when I walk by with our dog, Roxy, whether or not I walk up on her grass. I guess I could avoid her house altogether, and walk around the block in the other direction, but that seems a bit extreme. I have to say, that's the nastiest reception I've gotten here - mostly people have been fairly friendly (although what they say about us behind our backs is another story I'm sure, since I get the feeling it's Gossip Central around here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home