Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 12, 2022

Bad juju?

I had another date this weekend with a nice gentleman from the dating app - we met for a "burger" (his invite) at my go to pub, Up North, in East Grand Forks. After he left and I went home, I realized I have had 4 dates at that pub and they have all not called me afterwards! I think that spot might be bad luck, even though the food is great and the service is always super friendly. 

The 1st one, we went to the hockey game afterwards, I never heard from him again. 

The 2nd one, the guy came from Bemidji, we had lunch, which I paid for, I never heard from him again. 

The 3rd one asked me what's the point of a public library. I never heard from him again, thank goodness. 

And the fourth was this guy, who asked me twice during the date how old I was (it's in my dating profile) - I do not expect hear from him again.

 I think I need to find a new place to have my dates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home