Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

FINALLY!

 



I'm now a multi-state real estate mogul - I own homes in 2 states! Eric (my agent) took this photo Monday evening after the walkthrough. A storm had come through and it was nice for a bit and was just starting to sprinkle again during this photo. The morning of the signing was gorgeous - blue sky and not too hot. 

I lost a weekend I thought I had to move (as the closing date was shifted), but it was scorching hot and would have been miserable. Thank goodness this coming weekend should be milder and basically perfect moving weather. 

I had only seen the house in the winter - I'm SO pleasantly surprised by the landscaping - there are 3 more peonies in the back (all white) and a fruit producing grapevine in the back as well (the neighbor said she made jam with the previous owner a couple of years ago!) There is a pretty nice shed on the back of the property and it has some gardening stuff in it, including a roll of chicken wire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home