Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 05, 2021

That didn't end well

I took the plunge and had my 1st coffee date here in North Dakota. Not particularly surprisingly, it was all for nought. This guy was being very cute and flirty in texts prior to the meeting:


However, once we actually met, he was giving off an intense "nope" vibe and even cut the time short. 

I don't know what happened. I paid for the coffee, which may have put him off. Maybe it's all the tattoos, which are not visible in my photos on the dating site. No idea, but if he's deterred for some minor reason, good riddance.

He sent me a "thank you" text the next morning, which really threw me off. I didn't necessarily think he was trying to extend our acquaintence, however, I did wonder if his general demeanor is just very low affect, as opposed to him being uninterested. Even if that's the case, I'm not tempted to pursue him - I want someone with some zest for life, or a least a bit of energy. It really can't be all that hard to find one person who would be good company...



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home