Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Latest movies

Saw several movies this weekend, all very entertaining:

Hotel Transylvania - Alana wanted to see this movie with her friends for her birthday; it was a very fun movie that I enjoyed a lot, maybe as much as the 8 and 9 year olds that were there with me.

Trouble with the Curve - I'd been looking forward to this one for awhile, ever since I saw the very effective ads.  It was very good, though perhaps just a touch too predictable - not on par with Gran Torino for example.

Pitch Perfect - the kids and I dragged Larry to see this since it was too rainy for apple picking; fun and funny, though maybe a little too mature for the kids; my only complaint with this crowd pleaser was that it felt a touch too long - they could have edited out 10 or 15 minutes and ended up with a bit sharper film

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home