Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back in CNY


I got home from Florida around 5 p.m. and headed almost immediately over to the park to walk the dog and get some fresh air, after all day in airplanes and airports.

Weird thing is that I lost my phone right after I took this photo.  I've worried about dropping my phone in the park, but it's never happened, and I always thought I was being paranoid.  Turns out, not so much!

What happened is that it fell out of my pocket when I jumped over a small stream.  I checked there, but the phone had fallen into some bushes, and I didn't actually find it until I went home, collected the family, and Larry called my phone repeatedly until we heard it ringing.  Close call.  Thank goodness for Twilight theme song ring tone!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home