Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 01, 2011

Smart phones

Larry was enthusing about some new game he got for his phone, and I told him, yet again, I don't play games on my phone.  He said, "sometimes you just need to do something fun!"  But my response is: then I'll read the NY Times.  I'm not being a snob at all - I just don't find those games entertaining or relaxing.  If I had time to kill, that's just not how I would fill it.  And I have to admit, the games seem so silly.  He was obsessed for several days with a game that entailed throwing a virtual piece of crumpled paper into a virtual waste basket.  This latest game involves jumped a small avatar up a series of  floating platforms.  These are just not interesting to me.  What Thomas Friedman or Christopher Dickey or Paul Krugman or Nick Kristof is saying today is super interesting to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home