Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 09, 2010

I am so inappropriate

Got my hand slapped today, that was interesting. Over this blog, of all things. Who'd have thought. I didn't realize anyone was interested in my ruminations on Twilight and healthcare reform. But of course that's not it. There are actually people out there pathetic enough to comb through my personal reflections trying to find something they can use to embarrass me. I dutifully removed the offending remarks, since it was requested in the spirit of "friendship." But I have an announcement to make: I'M NOT EMBARRASSED. Not about one word I have ever written. Ever. Cut and paste that into an email bitches.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pacman said...

You tell them. I don't agree with alot that you say but you have a right to say it. If I really disagree I will do a counterpoint.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home