Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wow! Leo on NPR

I'm sitting here in my office, half listening to NPR, as usual, and I hear that the next question is from "Leo in Tucson." It's my brother!!! Holy mackeral! I listen all the time and I never heard anyone I know call in. He sounded amazing - so articulate and intelligent. I'm swooning.

The show is Talk of the Nation and the segment is on the recently declassified "Torture Memo" by John Yoo and Jay Bybee.

ADDENDUM

Leo and I had a great chat later in the evening. Among other things we decided that MoveOn or some other progressive group should sponsor a PSA campaign asking people NOT to vote if they are completely uninformed. It was so fun to chat with someone who I am so in sync with. I just wish we could talk more often!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home