Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Volunteering - addendum

The universe abhors a void! As soon as I acknowledged (and lamented) my lack of appealing volunteer opportunities, two things showed up, one on Saturday night at a party and the other on Sunday morning at a meeting.

The party was at my friend Donna's house. She ran for county legislature last year, and is working on her future political plans. She invited me to join her in some local rabble rousing and I think that will be great.

The meeting was for my women's group. I had arranged for a presentation by a terrific women's interfaith group in Syracuse and they made their activities sound so wonderful, I just have to get more involved.

So, between these two monstrously different trajectories, I should be able to find something worthwhile and satisfying to spend my time on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home