Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 02, 2010

More thoughts for the New Year

Went to see The Blind Side tonight. Besides being a great feel-good movie, I was so struck by two things. One is the way Michael Oher is just not angry. I would love to be that way - not bothered by anything. The other thing is that Leigh Anne Tuohy is such a Take No Prisoners person - she just speaks her mind and puts it out there. I really admire that and I want to be that person, but I find it very difficult - so many people are not comfortable with a woman acting that way. I don't know what kind of reaction she gets in Memphis, but I've always found it hard. I feel like I stick to my principles and try to do the right thing, but it doesn't work out well all the time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home