Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Miranda Richardson

So weird to see her in three movies this past week - as the uptight Provost in Spinning into Butter, then as the Duchess of Kent in The Young Victoria, and finally as an alcoholic housewife in an indie Canadian film from 2003, Falling Angels. Rather coincidental!

Another funny thing - both the Film Movement movies that I watched featured actors from Battlestar Galactica - Falling Angels had Callum Keith Rennie (Leoben) and A Simple Curve had Michael Hogan (Colonel Tigh). I didn't recognize either immediately, but I knew that I knew them from somewhere and had to laugh once I looked them up. [True Confession - I thought Mike Hogan was Ryan Cutrona who played Gene in Mad Men.]

Final weird casting note - Kett Turton had a small part in both these Film Movement movies. Extremely coincidental!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home