Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I really hate David Frum

Yet again, I'm having an aneurysm listening to this jackass. On CNN this morning, with a completely straight face mind you, he says Obama is taking the wrong approach to healthcare reform and that he should try to be the president for the *whole country*, not just his party. Holy shizzle. While liberals spent 8 years fainting over the crazy policies of GW Bush, I never saw DF on TV saying that Bush should be the president to the whole country. Yet again, I am struck by the awesome levels of hypocrisy that conservatives reach without even breaking a sweat. DF is so f-ing smart. I just cannot believe that he is willing to say things that he knows are this ridiculous. Shame on him!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home