Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 15, 2009

CRAZY DAY!


What an insane day - took the kids to Sunday school. Ran over to the JCC for the Israeli Artist Show. Ran back to Temple Concord for the book party for the audio book The Entertainer and the Dybbuk (I bought 2 copies). Went home and got Larry and went to Harvest Fest at the fairgrounds. Then back to the JCC to buy a gorgous wall hanging that I saw in the morning (see photo!); Larry eneded up getting jewlery for everyone - a necklace and bracelet for him, necklace for Caleb, and bracelet for Alana.




Then to the Verizon store to get my new phone (a Blackberry Storm - this is a photo of my actual phone, not clipart) and one for Matt (I have to overnight it to him tomorrow). Then raced home to drop off the kids and run to Carousel for the movie Pirate Radio (terrific)!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home