Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Fooled again

I had thought it was Hope Davis in those annoying "Oil or Creme" Reddi Whip ads - I'd seen them several times and I'm not usually wrong when identifying actors. I was a bit surprised that she would do an ad, but, hey, people have to pay their bills.

Then I happened to see the ad on the flat screen, in HD, and I realized it definitely wasn't Hope. I looked it up and found the suggestion that it's Anne Dudek, who happens to play Francine (the Drapers' neighbor) on Mad Men. I'm not surprised that I didn't recognize her, because she looks very different on the show, but I am surprised that I mistook her for Hope Davis - they generally look nothing alike.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

That was not Anne Dudek

6:33 PM  
Blogger The Cleveland Welding Collector said...

It's Alicia Harding (I thought it was Hope Davis, too. It's definitely not Anne Dudek, though.)

Her resume: http://aliciaharding.com/

2:02 AM  
Blogger Loudlife said...

Don't reply to that account - it's my husbands!

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home