Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The last Super Tuesday

My friend Mary made her prediction for Indiana (see below). I've long ago resigned myself to having no damn idea what will happen!

I think Barack will win NC by more than the 6 points he's ahead in the polls, and I think Clinton will win Indiana at about the same margin as Pennsylvania (9-ish%).

I have enjoyed getting phone calls though (I'm a NC voter, remember) - I heard first from friends of Hilary, then from Hilary, then from Bill (gave me goosebumps, even though it was a recording, and even though I've been mad at him a few times over the last few months!), and today from Chelsea, asking me to vote for her mom.

Interestingly enough, I did not receive one phone call or mailing asking me to vote for Barack in NC, even after I made a donation to his campaign (I broke down after I decided he wasn't going to pull a John Edwards and drop out anytime soon!). Maybe he didn't bother spending money asking me to vote for him because he knew from my donation that I would?

If Hilary wins the nomination, I'll vote for her (I would NEVER vote for McCain or Romney or any of those other damn Republican thugs!), but we'll see how it goes. I'm ready for someone to start bashing McCain!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home