Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Psychodrama bullshit

Christ on a cracker! I can't believe this bullshit. How have I been cast as the villian in the psychodrama of this petty bitch who has spent exactly zero time and energy getting to know anything about me as a person? Newsflash: you are not the only one with pain or who is struggling. I just came off a very shitty year and, frankly, I'm holding on by a very thin thread. Just because I act like an actual grown up doesn't mean I never cry or get my feelings hurt. Get a fucking therapist. I am not here to make you feel okay.  Plus, I'm not at all convinced that it isn't all an act. This person has absolutely no problem throwing me under the bus and then turning around and acting like a fragile little victim. Give me a break. And the Oscar goes to...


MOOD:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home