Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mitzvahs



I asked a friend with a lot of bunny experience if she would cut our bunny's nails (because I was too chicken to do it myself). Afterwards, I thought she was hinting around about getting paid, though I wasn't sure. I was torn, but I kinda ignored the hints (if that's what they were) because I was feeling sort of grumpy about it. On the one hand, if she hadn't done it, I would have taken the rabbit to the groomer and paid to have it done.  But on the other hand, I've done so many mitzvahs for people, from taking kids to movies and events with us, to giving rides, to helping someone paint their house (for pity's sake!) So I felt like I should get a freebie at least this once. I know that's the wrong attitude, but it does feel like a one way street an awful lot of the time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home