Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Best movies of 2011

I'm embarrassed to see how few of these "best" movies I saw this year.  I feel like I went to the theater quite a bit, but I guess I was watching other stuff. The asterisks mark the films I most want to see (from these lists) - interesting that there's not much overlap in the lists.

Daily Beast list of most overlooked movies:

*Meek's Cutoff
*Attack the Block
*Weekend
*Like Crazy
Cedar Rapids
Hall Pass
13 Assassins
The Trip
The Guard
Fright Night
Warrior
Melancholia

Huffington Post list of best movies (I saw the first 4, none of which I totally loved):

Moneyball
Bridesmaids
The Descendants
Midnight in Paris
*Take Shelter
*Shame
*Beginners
The Trip
Tree of Life
Drive
The Artist



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home