Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sometimes things work out

I was ridiculously pleased when I found out at my second doctor appt of the day that they could add the lab tests they wanted to the order for the blood they took at my first appt of the day.  Bonus - I only had to have blood drawn once for all the tests.  Yahoo!

Bad news is that I have a follow-up in 3 months with my GYN to check both my ovaries and uterus because both have potential signs of cancer (cyst on the former and thickened lining on the latter).  My doctor says not to worry, because she thinks both are nothing, but she likes to be careful.  I have always really appreciated her proactive attitude.  But I will be a lot happier when I get a clean bill of health on both.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home