Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I lost my cell phone =(

I seem to have lost my cell phone on my way to work. I thought (hoped!) that I dropped it in my car, but it wasn't there when I got back to it this afternoon. I think (hope!) that it fell out of my pocket on the shuttle bus, but so far, no one has turned it in. I guess I'll have to go to Verizon and get a new one.

ADDENDUM 2/28/08

I got my cell phone back!!! 48 hours after I lost it on the shuttle bus, someone called me to say they found it (I'm shocked that the battery hadn't died!) Wonderful but WEIRD - I called the number many times, hoping someone would hear it and pick it up (assuming it was on the floor of the bus) and no one ever did - I guess people just tune out cell phone ringing. In any event, someone saw it, I guess, and called Larry this morning (hurrah for I.C.E.). She left the phone at the security desk and it's back in my possession now. What a relief! And good timing too - Larry was planning to go to the Verizon store this afternoon to get me a new one (since, fortunately, I didn't take the time yesterday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home