Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Hollywood fun

We went to a famous local eatery called Norm's this morning for breakfast and the director Sam Raimi (Spiderman and many other action films) was there with a huge entourage, planning a scene for an upcoming movie. We spoke briefly with one of his minions, but he wouldn't tell us the name of the movie. The scene involved a character (or actress) named Stephanie and a mysterious letter. I checked Raimi on imdb.com, but he's not listed as the director of any "in production" projects (only as the producer for two, and neither list a character named Stephanie). I'll keep checking back and see if I can figure out what the movie is. I love L.A.!! (I wanted to take a photo, but I chickened out, so Larry took it for me.)

P.S. We went to Trader Joe's on our way back and they have a sign by the time clock that says, "Sunday is the West Hollywood Superbowl, also known as the Oscars, so we'll be BUSY!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home