More online dating scams
For the second time in a month, an eHarmony match contacted me on my WORK email (with the same subject line). I Googled it and got the advice that scammers use reverse image search to find you on LinkedIn or your company website.
The first guy told me he had met someone, and wished me good luck.
The second person seemed legit - his email sig showed him as a real estate agent, with a local phone number (and, I checked, a LinkedIn profile), but I still don't want to engage with him this way (he says he's not a paid member and can't see my eHarmony messages). I'm debating about reporting the profile, since it seems likely it's not real.
Why am I paying all this money to eHarmony? They have terrible security for the price.
Labels: dating








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home