Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 09, 2026

Anti-Israel sentiment is tearing the Dems apart and ruining friendships

I posted this after a kind of upsetting conversation with some friends at a happy hour event, where they insisted both that this was true and that it would lead to Israeli soldiers on the streets on American cities (which is just a WILD level of unserious conjecture).  Dems are gonna lose if this is what Democratic voters are focusing on.


But this person is a problem. Still struggling with what to respond to the comments he posted - I ended up saying the ethics lecture thing, hoping he can take the hint - if not I'm probably gonna have to tell him to stay off my wall with this stuff. He's someone I consider a friend, but I have family in Israel, this is not cool with me.


I know this person's views, he has been posting aggressively on his own FB page. It makes me uncomfortable, but I haven't said anything yet (and he's entitled to his opinions, if they're on his wall).














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home