Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 13, 2023

More AirBnB weirdness

 I've had a couple of young guys stay with me recently, each for a few days in a row, and they don't really know how to be a guest in someone's home.

One guy would toss his dirty silverware into the dish drainer instead of the sink (let alone wash them - I'm not sure how someone concludes that $35 a night includes washing your dishes for you) - who doesn't know that the dish drainer is for clean dishes?

Another guy didn't use the towel I left for him (as described in my guest instructions). I thought maybe he had his own towel (some people do), and then noticed the waste basket was full of damp Kleenex. What the actual fuck? Does this person literally not know what a towel is for? 

I did not join AirBnB for this. I want more cool ladies who are sports refs or podcasters. Or nice fire safety trainers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home