Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Disappointing new year

 I got so much interest on the dating app around the first of the year and it's all dissipated. Most recently, I had chatted with a guy in the app and we made plans get together and then he had to cancel for some family thing. When I asked if he wanted to reschedule, he said he was dealing with some issues at work and then he unmatched me. wtf! He was the last of the hot prospects from earlier in the month. The rejection during the past week has been relentless. 

 Though, to balance this out, I have plans with a friend in Minneapolis in April, and a plan to go to the Badlands with another friend in July. I was also invited to my former mother-in-law's 85th birthday party in the spring in NJ, though, at this point, I don't think I can afford the plane ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home