Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Debate reaction

I thought McCain was not hitting the right notes in the debate. He was forceful, but his rhetoric was off. I couldn't believe he said that ACORN voter registration fraud could end democracy as we know it. Sheesh! He can't possibly believe that crap. He said other stuff that sounded weird too. Like asserting that concern about "health of the mother" is just some nefarious technique of the pro-abortion movement. That's not going to resonate with swing voters.

ADDENDUM

My brother said Obama didn't attack McCain enough, but I think that was quite deliberate. Obama risks losing a lot and gaining little by going on the attack. It's hurting McCain to be so negative, so why would Obama want to follow him down that rabbit hole? Why not let McCain free fall and stand back and watch? I think it's a good call.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home