Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 05, 2021

I don't know how to feel

I found out through a friend that my ex took my son to NJ to a football game for Hanukkah (I'm sure he got the tickets for free from a liquor rep). I'm so upset. Of course I want my son to have a relationship with his father. I would be a monster if I didn't want that. But my ex has done so much harm to so many people. It really hurts me that my son is so willing, so eager, to forgive his dad. A few text messages and a very very very belated gift, that's all it takes. And all the harm that his dad has done to him and the other people my son says he loves, all is forgiven now. My son literally said that: I have forgiven him, I've "made my peace with everything that's happened." Holy shit. I've been there for him in so many ways, I've supported him in so many ways, emotionally, financially, this past year. But football tickets is equivelent I guess. This hurts. Badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home