Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Depression

I can feel it creeping up my chest and tickling the back of my throat, trying to make me cry. Not all the time, just a couple of times a day. Most of the time, the almost overwhelming busyness of life keeps it at bay - there's always so much to do, I'm constantly checking my watch to see if I can squeeze in one more thing from my To Do List. But then, once in awhile, when I stop for a moment, its tendils slither out and up and in. Last night, I opened the medicine cabinet and took out the Magic Pills left over from last winter. I didn't take one, I just looked at them and put them back. I'm waiting, though I'm sure it's futile. First, I'll get the Full Spectrum Light and see if it helps.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pacman said...

You can only push yourself so hard. You accomplish a lot. Just the fact that you educated yopur up to the PH.d level, a wonderful mother and wife. Then find the ti e to work and all of thje extra curricular activities boggles the mind. Sit back and take a breather and have a nice herbal tea, does wonders. My hat is definitely off to you Danielle.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home