Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some things should be left to professionals

Gads, I'm so embarrassed. Tonight I decided to touch up my roots, but I've never done that before. I knew I was being reckless! It probably would have been O.K., but I wasn't counting on a mad search for Caleb's social studies book, which distracted me just long enough to create a bright blond stripe down the middle of my head. Unreal! I added a little more color to the rest of my hair, which helped, and I found that if I part my hair on the side, it covers up the worst of it. I think my Can Do spirit is admirable, but I should really remember that some things should be left to professionals.

ADDENDUM

Here's a photo from a few days later - not too shocking looking (and this is under fluorescent lights, which make it look brassy). Luckily, it's moving into summer when my hair lightens anyway, so hopefully it will appear more natural than it seems now.

1 Comments:

Blogger 1anonymousmom said...

it looks fine! go platinum, girl!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home