Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hillary is a "white bitch"

I missed this entirely, until I saw it discussed on my favorite blog. Even though I've been ranting about her myself, this is really beyond the pale:

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/05/gop_consultant_on_cnn_sometime.php

GOP Consultant On CNN: Sometimes It's "Accurate" To Call A Woman A "Bitch"

Hmmm. This isn't very nice.

On CNN a few moments ago, analyst Jeffery Toobin argued that Hillary was right when she said in an interview that coverage of the race has been "sexist," buttressing his case by pointing to a recent newspaper column suggesting that Hillary is a "white bitch." Toobin, unsurprisingly, took issue with this, saying that it was "appalling" that this was considered acceptable.

GOP consultant Alex Castellanos disagreed by noting that Hillary really is a bitch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home