Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Reading progress



As June winds down, Goodreads informs me that I'm on track to reach my 2012 goal of reading 50 books, as I've now completed 25. I wish it were true.  Two of the books on my list I didn't actually read completely.

I've created 2 shelf categories, Gave up and Need to Finish, to capture books I started but didn't finish.  However, there's no way to eliminate them from the total count, because there's only 3 status categories: To Read, Currently Reading, and Read.

23 books is still impressive, though 2 of those are "novellas" (that I got free on Audible), so I'm not sure I feel right counting them either.

But even 21 books in 6 months is pretty darn good for me - just a few years ago (2007) I read that many books over the whole year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home