Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Brainy bumper stickers

http://www.maxmatic.com/bumpstik/bumpstik_edyakayshun.htm

Gravity. Not just a good idea; it's the law
The lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math.
OK, so what's the speed of dark?
Black holes are where God divided by zero.
I once tried to microwave instant coffee, and went back in time.
2 + 2 =5 for extremely large values of 2.
I like you, but I wouldn't want to see you working with subatomic particles.
Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
Si Hoc Legere Scis, Nimium Eruditionis Habes (If you can read this, you're over educated)
When evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

And the ultimate:
I support teaching evolution - you can take my opposable thumb when you pry it from my cold, dead hand!

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa bee said...

howbout this one: 'warring for peace is like raping for virginity.'

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home