Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Like I care

The news is abuzz this morning with newly-installed NY governor David Paterson's admission that he and his wife both had extra-marital affairs several years ago, when they were going through a rough patch in their marriage. Ugh. I so don't want to know this. Why is this anyone's business? What Spitzer did is in a different category, because protitution is against the law and as Governor (and Attorney General), he was in a unique position of enforcing the law. But what happens between consenting adults is their own business - I really don't care about the sordid details of Paterson's marriage difficulties. Can we PLEASE get on with the People's Business, which has gotten rather pressing lately!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pacman said...

I agree 100%. However I think it was a preemptive shot across the press bow. Don't bother digging I'm putting it right up front. Now there is no place to go.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home